Thursday, July 3, 2008

Intent

As much as I would love to believe in feng shui I think it's more about intent than anything else.

I admit it. I've watched The Secret. I watched the more in depth version of this... "What the Bleep" with physics and commentary and a loose plotline throughout nearly a year before but that was too intellectual, I think, to connect with the masses.

Either one, I get it. It's not like it's something I never thought of before. What they put out there were basically truths which I believe to be self evident, but packaged in a "get out the popcorn, this is gonna be good," kind of way...maybe I bought into it for a trendier little moment at the time.

However, if you shake off the spin...it's all still true. The power of intent I mean. Seriously, even when Christians "give it to god" despite my objections to the pedestrian applications of such...that's not nothing.

What that means for me is that all this feng shui bullshit in which I am currently believing is more powered by my own perspective than anything else. Not that that's a bad thing...it's just a thing. A thing that I intend to examine to my own exactimation.

Stay tuned for Perception v. Reality.

No comments: