Thursday, July 10, 2008

Embracing the consequences

To sort of quote myself (which is weird), "I chose this. Everything happens for a reason. What the fuck am I supposed be learning from it?"

Ultimately I know I am responsible for my current fate.

Ultimately this will be a good thing.

Currently, I don't know what will happen next. I just don't. Breathing deeply helps, but I am still clueless like crazy.

I know (in a supremely Stuart Smalley way) that I am good enough, smart enough and doggone it, people like me. So something good will probably happen.

And my favorite psychic once told me that, "If people can learn to communicate with you, they will do much better for themselves."

Does this mean that the people who can't learn to communicate with me will do much worse for themselves?

What if I kind of hope so?

No comments: