Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bring it easy, please

You want to know what I found out from my psychic reading? I found out I know a hell of a lot more than I give myself credit for. Not that she, the psychic, doesn't know her stuff too...I mean, this woman had insight into the people with whom I deal on a daily basis as if she were right there in it with me. I swear, even the people who are right there in it with me on a daily basis for real don't even have that kind of insight sometimes.

I'm going to be fine. Those around me are in for quite a whirlwind and apparently I am going to be something like the core of the Tornado or the Eye of The Storm soon enough. I don't know a whole lot about meteorology, but to be safe I'm going to stay low, brace myself and watch out for projectiles.

No comments: