Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Up in the Air

My head's kinda...I don't know...tumbly right now.  Lots of things bouncing around all over the place in here at the moment and I can't seem to find a solid topic. 

Something about risk.  Something about regret.  Something about reward.

Something about a Gyro Meat recipe and Tzatziki which I made for the first time yesterday and even though it probably wouldn't win me any vacations on Top Chef it sure satisfied a craving.  mmmm.  Although the Falafel was disappointing.  I would eliminate me for the Falafel.  uck.

I've got Paul Simon's Graceland lyrics wandering around my head.  Falling, flying, tumbling...  but I'm not in turmoil.  more like trampoliney.  wind tunnely?  no...not that.  just lacking gravity.  space shuttley maybe.  I don't mind that for the moment.

Thing 1 and Thing 2 come back on Friday.  I'll return to Earth then.

No comments: