Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Things That Won't Keep Me Awake Tonight

So, you know how there's all this upheavily transition stuff going on where I KNOW I want to be a published writer and I KNOW I'm probably ready for the super exciting adventures of attempting to maybe try to get an actual date by leaving the house eventually and I would totally be doing that more if it weren't for all this VERY SYMBOLIC PROBABLY house rearranging not to mention spending all kinds of the quality time with my family because the holidays are upon us now but I promise I'll get right back to that dating thing as soon as I get a plan together. 

You know how there's a couple things going on around here is what I'm trying to say...

Seems like this would be an excellent time to put together a Christmas Party for any people I might know who happened to go to my high school in the last 40 or so years of its existence who also happen to be on facebook.  Or I might not know these people but they are mutual friends with people I know and they'll decide to show up.  Because WHY NOT.   

Right?!

So, in addition to the other stuff, there's that now too.

But I don't have to do anything for the Christmas party really.  The Vice Minion is my logistics guy.  I'm on creative and I already named the party and made a graphic.  Five minutes later and WHAMO! it's a Facebook Official Event.  No spreadsheets.  I don't even think we need to have a meeting for this.  piece of cake.  or some seasonal and corny idiom that means easy that I can't think of right now because I'm not fully in Christmas mode because it's not even Thanksgiving until Thursday for god sakes...ease up.

But yeah, party.  Just show up with a mistletoe headband, belt buckle, socks (if you're into that type of thing, I'm not here to judge) and wait for the magic to happen. 

Completely unrelated, I wonder if I'll get to sleep before 4 a.m. tonight.  Odds increase exponentially if I finally start reading Tai Pan. 

*y a w* oh,  excuse me. *a w n

*s  t  r  e  t  c  h

 ahhh...just the idea of it is working already.  fantastic.

No comments: