Monday, September 20, 2010

The Sequel was More Actiony

I just finished The Girl Who Played with Fire (sequel to Dragon Tattoo).  So, to say that I couldn't put it down...pretty much.  Page turner...absolutely.  I'll try to maybe give a more thorough review another time.

For now, let me just give you this assessment before I cart myself off to bleary eyed bed: I skipped the season premiere of House to tear through the last half of the book tonight.  Did you hear me?  House.  Season Premiere.  (I love you, DVR)

Anyway, I'll be getting The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Book 3) tomorrow probably.

2 comments:

Marie Nicole said...

The second book was BY FAR my favorite of the three... The third was ok though. Did you know he was near completion of a fourth book when he suddenly passed away? Freaky hunh? And does it sound familiar in any way???

Silver said...

Oh wow. I noticed he was dead at the beginning of Played with Fire but I didn't put the implications together all the way. My inner conspiracy theorist is totally intrigued now.