Thursday, November 24, 2011

Where I Am

The hills are ALIVE with the sound of music, people.  Do you hear that?

Just get quiet in your truest heart for a minute and listen.

I can wait.

Do you feel it?  It's right there.  r i i i i i ght.....there.  Just on the edge of knowing.

It's that place between being whole inside your skin and being nothing but bits of energy in the universe...it's being both at the same time.  Like the first time you get the hang of those Magic Eye posters in the mall.  Fragments of every little thing start to solidify into not just some picture, but this 3D thing...and it blows your fucking mind - and then you goof around playing back and forth with perception.

Every beautiful hateful crazy impossible moment I've been through makes sense to me in a way I never knew it could in my living life.  and that fills me with a sense of love and wonderment and connectedness and a million other feelings so hard to describe.

It is just the most profoundly amazing place to be.

This is where I am.

And this is just the beginning.

3 comments:

Kevin McKeever said...

It's about time good things came your way, Silver.

Silver said...

Thank you, Kev. I wholeheartedly agree. Love to you and the fam.

Unknown said...

Well that sounds pretty amazing! Any tips on getting there? EIther way, I hope it continues for you and you let us know what the other side is like!