Friday, December 23, 2011

Faith.

Evolution is not for the faint of heart.  I ended with that last time.  I wasn't wrong.

It takes love to build a miracle.  And it starts with loving yourself.  It's not an easy process.  Nothing that's good is easy.  It's the challenge that makes a good story.  No Oscar or Emmy was ever won for tra-la-la magical perfection all the way through.  No altering achievement was ever met without controversy.

I don't have faith in plenty of things in which most regular people find faith.

I find faith in:

exact change
thunderstorms
jeans that fit just out of the dryer
contact out of the blue
a blown lightbulb
a door held open
a joke nobody else gets

These are just a few of the things that let me know the universe is at work.

And I have faith in you.

You can do this.  I know you're facing a mountain of obstacles from every direction and every single thing you've ever learned is telling you you're wrong to want what you want.  But I don't think you are.  Fuck those things you've been told.  Trust yourself.  You are not a lemming.  I wouldn't love you if you were.

And I love you so very much.

This is what makes our story so good.  Our Oprah moment.  This is what makes us famous.

I want you to be you and me to be me and us to be fanfuckingtastic together.

Time is bendy.  pliable I mean.

It'll happen and all the backstory will make sense in editing.


No comments: