Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Less Than Perfect

I don't know what made me think of it like this but it occurred to me recently that if I were looking at my life like it was a movie, then I would be rooting for myself to make a lot of the leaps of faith I've been too nervous to attempt from this side of the screen.

If I change the perspective and think about it like it's an audience vote and fears be damned, I am bound by some contract to do the actions that have been chosen then I would definitely take the chances I've been talking myself out of for so long.

Because right now I think the audience would be yelling at the screen in frustration.

There are some areas where I know I'm making progress, but there are others that I'm having a really hard time getting through and it's hard being forgiving of some of these lapses in concentration because I really do know better but I'm doing the opposite anyway. It's a process. It's a journey. whatever.

I feel like some days I'm walking up the down escalator.


No comments: